Although Makita AF635 is a tool that comes in compact size but do not think that it might be having less number of features as compared to other tools. In fact, this finish nailer comes with a number of great features and it gives powerful performance. Most importantly, you will be impressed with the rear-loading magazine of this device. The total weight of this device is only and only 4 lbs. basically, this finish nailer has been engineered for the professional together with domestic use. You will be impressed by the whole set of its features because this device is unique in many aspects.
The main features that make this finish nailer impressive and useful are the following:
- Housing bumpers- this finish nailer contains housing bumpers that protect tool as well as work office.
- Reversible belt hook – you will also find reversible belt hook feature in this equipment. It is very useful for allowing the tool to remain closed.
- Built-in air duster- there is a built-in air duster in this equipment. This justice is great for providing convenient airflow. It is also useful for clearing the work surface and it does not allow the date and place to stay in that area.
- Magnesium body- the body of this product is made of a magnesium. The composition of its magazine is of aluminum and the cylinder of this finish nailer is also durable.
Here are the main pros of this finish nailer:
- It is a pneumatic finish nailer that comes with 3 years of warranty. Therefore it is a trustworthy tool.
- This equipment has been tested and inspected before leaving the factory. Therefore you will not find any defect in it regarding its performance and construction.
- The motor design of this product is very efficient and it offers leading power performance.
- Other finish nailers come with a single no mar tip however this device comes with 2 no mar tips. Therefore it is more convenient to use because it will prevent dents in the surface.
- Reversible belt tool is another important feature that you will find in this amazing finish nailer. It will allow the tool to remain close.
- The only issue with Makita AF635 angled finish nailer is that its price is comparatively higher. Therefore, those individuals who have less budget do not prefer to buy it.
Some of the technical aspects of this finish nailer have been given below:
- Model number: AF635
- Item weight: 9.25 pounds
- Item dimensions: 5.7 x 15.8 x 15.6 inches
- Power Source: Pneumatic
- Included components: Pneumatic nailer oil, No-Mar tip, Safety glasses, Tool case and air fitting