This straight air finish nailer is simply ideal to accomplish different types of tasks, for example, installing chair rail, installing modeling, cabinetry and a lot more finish applications. The unique feature in this device is zero nail lock out. This feature is simply superb to eliminate dry firing as it starts indicating when there is the need to reload the magazine. The split node design of this nailing device is helpful for removing jammed staples in a simple way. Therefore, if you have been looking for a highly professional finish nailer then you must try out PowRyte 16 Gauge because it has been proven as highly reliable and durable by many professionals.
The main features that make this finish nailer impressive and useful are the following:
Zero nail lock out- You will be annoyed of dry firing but you don’t have to face this problem in case of PowRyte 16 Gauge Straight Air Finish Nailer. Zero nail lock out feature will indicate when you will need to reload the magazine. Therefore, you will not be facing the issue of dry firing.
Operating pressure- usually this device operates between 60- 100 PSI there is an ideal operating pressure. You can fix in 3 by 4 inches to 2 inches nails using this device.
No-mar tip- almost all the latest finish nailers come with no-mar tip. This feature is great for avoiding denting or dunging in the workplace.
Reload indicator- this function is helpful for easy visual recognition even of low nail quantities. Therefore it will help in avoiding dry firing.
Split nose design – this device comes with the latest design that is split nose. Therefore it is great for the easy removal of jammed staples.
Here are the main pros of this finish nailer:
- This nailer is ideal for different types of functions, for example, installation of molding, cabinetry, etc.
- You don’t have to bear the hassle of dry firing because it contains the feature of zero nail lock out.
- Another great thing about this product is that it avoids denting or dunging in the workplace.
- This device will remove the dust from the workplace and therefore it will become easy for you to directly start the task.
- The piston of this finish nailer starts sparkling after a couple of shots.
- It gets jammed for frequent number of times during the job.
Some of the technical aspects of this finish nailer have been given beow:
- Model number: 1001910
- Item weight: 3.24 pounds
- Item dimensions: 10 x 9.8 x 2.4 inches
- Power Source: Air-powered
- Included components: Allen wrenches, male pug, oil pot and owner’s manual